Isnin, 6 Mei 2013

A Marriage..






Dear Friends,
When you find difficulties in your marriage,
when he/she hurt you, neither by words and violence..
when he/she do wrong..
when he/she unfaithfull to you..
When he/she cheat or lie to you..
when he/she doing something that you doesn't like
and make you feel down,hatred and dissapointed..
Make you think.. " Why my marriage doesn't goes smooth like others?"
and you started to judge...
 Just SAid A Prayer..

Almighty Father, The Giver of life,
I thank You for the gift of my life.
I thank you for this wonderful gift of my spouse,
I thank you,Lord for choosing me to love and care for him/her
I Ask you Lord..to be present in our marriage this day and always.
Help me to appreciate my spouse.
Help me treasure her/him.
Help me never take her/him love for granted,
Let me delight in her/him..
Let me enjoy our life together as a gift from you above all things.
Help Me tell her/him by words and action how much i love her/him.
Help me give her/him the gift of myself with enthusiasm and affection.
Help me love my spouse the way you intend: by making her/his life worthwhile
rather than selfishly focusing on my own life.
Gracious Father,
Teach me daily to be always patient with my spouse.
keep me from hurting her/him with my anger.
in time of friction, Lord..help me see my own flaws more clearly,
lift me beyond the trap of my own hurts and resentments.
let me also see the pain behind my spouse's anger and fill me with mercy and forgiveness..
please dear Lord let me never repay one wrong with another or one abusive with another.
instead Lord grant me the grace to prepay every wrong with blessing.
teach me daily that your wish for us is reconciliation and unity in you..
Creator God,
I thank you for creating us
with desire for love and ability to love
Help me fill the life of my spouse with LOVE,JOY,WARMTH and ACCEPTANCE.
Help me accept her/his love and care with gratitude.
help both of us to grow together in love
so we can heal each other and protect each other from troubles of this world. 
I know that without your help, Lord I will not be able to follow your plan for our marriage.
Please send me your spirit
so I may fully live out your plan for my spouse all the days of our lives..
AMEN..

And... Do You Still remembered the PROMISES you declare on YOUR WEDDING DAY ?

(NAME) do you take (NAME) to be your husband/wife?
Do you promise to be true to him/her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him/her and honour him/her all the days of your life?
And with all YOUR HEART..You Say... " YES I DO "
 OR.. It may be said like these..
I,take you, (NAME), for my lawful husband/wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.


Before U start to judge,to grumble him/her..just simply ask youself  "Why I choose you to become my spouse?"...
I believe..when we looked back and remember it..you will never hurt your spouse.Because the LOVE U shared is A GIFT From GOD..

(I tagged you,and if you read...we shared together the GIFT of GOD..)

Inspired by Fr.Albert Homili (7/10/2012)
All Picture Credit to : Google Image




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan